Lowes com pay bill online -GOBankingRates
Making a Lowe’s Online Payment. To make a payment online, you need to register for an online account with the bank that issues your Lowe’s credit card. To make a payment on your American Express Lowe’s Business Rewards credit card, visit the American Express login page. For Synchrony-issued cards: Go to Lowe’s online payment webpage.
My Synchrony Lowes Online Bill Pay
Pay Your Bill and Manage Your Lowe‘s Credit Account Online › See more all of the best images on www.syf.com Images. Posted: (4 days ago) Need to mail a payment? Make checks payable to “Lowe‘s/ SYNCB”, and mail to the address for your account below: Lowe‘s Advantage Card, and Lowe‘s Project Card: Lowe‘s, PO Box 530914, Atlanta, GA 30353-0914; Lowe‘s Visa Rewards: Lowe‘s, PO Box 960010 …
Lowes Card www.lowes.com" width="396" height="129">
Benefits of using Lowe’s Credit Card:
Given below are a few of the benefits you get from using Lowe’s Credit Cards:
- Faster Card Approval and Activation: Unlike other credit cards on the market, Lowe’s card approval and activation take only a few minutes after verification. As soon as the card approval is done, customers can immediately use it to buy from any of the Lowe’s stores.
- No Annual Fee: Lowe’s does not charge its customers an annual fee just for owning the card. No additional fees are applied as long as the customer completes their dues and makes the necessary payments every month of purchase being made.
- No Interest Charge: As Lowe’s Credit Card operates with a revolving line of credit, customers can purchase items at discounted prices from any of the Lowe’s stores without having to pay interest on the purchase.
- 5% Discount on all purchases: Any item that you purchase using the Lowe’s credit card will automatically be eligible for the 5% discount. This discount applies to all purchases every time you use the card.
- 0% Interest for 6 months: Instead of opting for the above-mentioned 5% discount, customers may also choose to take the 0% interest for six months whenever a purchase of $299 and above is made. This arrangement also saves money in the long run if high-value purchases are being done.
- To register online, first, visit https://www.lowes.com/.
- Click on the Sign-In option present on the right side of the menu panel.
- Click on the ‘Sign In or Create Account‘ button.
- On the redirected page, enter your Email Address and Password.
- Click on ‘Sign in‘.
You can click on the ‘Remember me’ option to automatically log in whenever you visit the website without typing your username and password. In case you have forgotten your password, click on the ‘Forgot Password’ option present below the password text box. Enter your email address and click ‘Submit’. A password reset link will be sent to your mail address.
Given below are all the information that is necessary for you to avail of the online services offered by Lowe’s Credit Cards and proceed with your bill payments:
How to pay your Lowe’s Credit Card bill?
Lowe’s currently offers its customers several ways to pay their bills.
- Online Payments: You can make online payments through your credit card/checking account, debit card, or eCheck via a Lowe’s online account. If you have opted for Direct Debit, the payment will be automatically deducted from your account for every billing cycle.
- Pay by Phone: You can contact Lowe’s customer service regarding making a payment. For Lowe’s consumer card payment, call 1-888-840-7651. For accounts receivable card payment, call 1-866-232-7443.
- Pay in person: Pay in person at any Lowe’s store or any designated payment center. Visit https://www.lowes.com/store/. Enter your City, State or Zip Code and click on the arrow to get a list of stores near you. Please keep in mind that some of the payment offices may be temporarily unavailable due to COVID-19.
- Mail: You can send your payments through the mail via money orders or a check (payable to Lowe’s). The mailing address is Lowe’s, P.O. Box 530914, Atlanta, GA 30353-0914.
Lowe’s Help Information
Lowe’s offers several customer support options to choose from, depending on the issue you are facing. A few of them are mentioned below:
- To contact the Customer Care department, call 1-800-445-6937. The hours of operation are from 8.30 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. (ET) all days of the week.
- To contact the Pro-Desk department, call 1-844-569-4776. The hours of operation are from 8.30 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. (ET) all days of the week.
- For Repairs, Warranties, and Protection Plans, contact 1-888-775-6937. The hours of operation are from 8.30 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. (ET) all days of the week.
- Lowe’s website does not access or maintain information related to your Lowe’s Consumer Credit Card or Business Credit accounts. For Lowe’s Credit contact information, please visit any of the Lowe’s Credit Center near you, or call the Lowe’s Credit Center Monday through Saturday: 6:00 am – 1:00 am, Sunday: 8:00 am – Midnight ET, at 1-800-444-1408 or 1-866-232-7443.
To know more in detail, please visit https://www.lowes.com/l/contact-us.html.